The Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD) is seeking an intern to assist with Public Administration and Community Development projects for local governments and non-profit organizations within our eight-county region. The intern may also assist the management team of the agency with special projects
Primary duties include:
Conducting research, analyzing data, preparing reports, and special projects as assigned. Some assignments may include working closely with local officials.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to reliably demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of products and other programs for data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work remotely – including the technology, equipment, and space to work effectively from home when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with others via technology, and in-person
- Ability to be flexible and work successfully as a member of the team
- Ability to present information effectively
- Reliability in work habits – attendance, follow-through, communication, timeliness, flexibility, and self-motivation.
Requirements. Graduate or Undergraduate student with an interest in a career in the public sector. Candidates must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and willingness and ability to work both onsite and remotely as necessary. Must be dependable and possess solid organizational and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work well with others and manage flexibility in assignments. Maintaining positive work relationships, as well as a professional demeanor is critical to success in this role. Applicants must successfully pass a general background check.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Position open until filled. EOE