Senior Centers serve as a gateway to connect senior adults to vital community services that can help them stay healthy and independent.
Services and activities are available to all individuals age 60 or older.
Who does the Program Benefit / What are the Benefits?
Senior Centers offer a wide variety of programs and services that include:
- Meal and nutrition programs
- Information and assistance
- Health, fitness, and wellness programs
- Volunteer and civic engagement opportunities
- Social and recreational activities
- Educational and arts programs
Research has shown that older adults who participate in Senior Center programs can learn to manage and delay the onset of chronic disease and experience measurable improvements in their physical, social, spiritual, emotional, mental, and economic well-being.
Downloadable ContentNKY Area Agency on Aging Incident Report
Carroll County Senior Center Activity Calendar
Williamstown Senior Activity Center
Owen County Senior Center Activites Calendar
Falmouth Senior Center Activites Calendar