The Northern Kentucky Area Development District (NKADD, Public Non-profit) seeks to fill a part-time position as Helpdesk Support / IT Assistant under the IT Director. This position provides front-line Helpdesk Support to all employees as well as assists the IT Director with various duties including installation of new PCs, software/hardware updates, network administration and assists as webmaster for various on-site hosted websites.
A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is desired. Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Strong working knowledge of current Windows operating systems and Office 365
- Hardware and software configuration and troubleshooting
- Virtualization technologies
- Industry certifications or completed trainings in Microsoft application or Network Administration
- Extensive problem solving skills and outstanding customer service.
Must have strong understanding of PC-based computing under client/server network environment. Must possess extensive problem solving skills and outstanding customer service. A combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to emails, telephone calls and personnel requests for technical support in regards to computer, network, phone, mobile devices, hardware and software.
- Manage, document, track and resolve technical support requests via helpdesk ticketing system and provide continual improvement of customer service methods and experience for end-users.
- Maintain network security, user accounts, access rights, and overall network functionality.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide high level of customer service.
- Install new software or hardware on the LAN, coordinating assistance from third parties if necessary.
- Work with IT Director in planning minor and major IT projects and upgrades.
Salary range $15 - $17/hour with benefits. 32 hours per week.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
22 Spiral Dr.
Florence, KY 41042
Position open until filled. EOE. TDD 711.