Qualifications: City Of Union KY is seeking qualified applicants for the City Administrator full-time position.
Candidate should have…
• Any combination of experience in Public/Business Administration or equivalent to graduation with a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience in local government preferred.
• 3-5 years supervisory experience of at least two subordinates preferred.
• Experience in economic development, growing cities, planning and zoning, and working with independent contractors. Engineering experience a plus.
• Experience in public works, personal community engagement, being adept at understanding and applying technological solutions to problems, and have an ability to wear multiple hats…moving from strategic planning to handling resident complaints.
• Be project oriented…taking a project from idea to full completion.
Responsibilities: Supervise City Engineer, Communications & Operations Director, and Cemetery Sexton. Coordinate Special Projects, Fiscal Mgt. and Planning, Liaison to City Commission, Oversee Contractors, and attend meetings and functions.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. Position is open until filled. Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, three references and salary history to Union Selection Committee,
1843 Mt. Zion Rd., Union, KY 41091