The Northern Kentucky Area Development District introduced new incoming board members at its Annual Meeting Thursday, Sept. 28, at Elk Creek Vineyards.
The incoming officers include:
- Chair – Lewis Diaz, Boone County Citizen Member and Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Vice-Chair – Mayor Rick Skinner, City of Williamstown
- 2nd Vice Chair – Judge/Executive Kris Knochelmann of Kenton County
- Treasurer – Judge/Executive Casey Ellis of Owen County
- Board Member at Large – Matt Elberfeld, County Administrator, Campbell County Fiscal Court
The Outgoing Board Chair Harold “Shorty” Tomlinson is a former Carroll County Judge Executive.
Board officers are eligible to serve two one-year terms.
The Northern Kentucky Area Development District Board of Directors meets monthly on the fourth Thursday at NKADD, 22 Spiral Drive, Florence KY 41042. Meetings start at noon. The public is welcome to attend.