City of Erlanger
External Job Posting
Full-time Front Desk Clerk
The City of Erlanger Administration Department will have an opening for the position of Full-time Front Desk Clerk on June 1, 2020.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The starting wage is $16.30 per hour.
- Opens and closes the Front Desk Clerk's office
- Addresses all incoming calls and visitors\
- Processes all incoming mail, faxes,and property tax information requests
- Accepts and enters all front line payments; operates as a cashier
- Processes Passport applications; obtains certification
- Tracks and addresses all concerns that relate to the Administration Department
- Maintains Solicitation Application Requests and Anti-Solicitation Registrations
- Accepts applications for on-street handicapped parking sign applications
- Inventories and orders General Government office supplies
- Updates all city calendars; issues park permits
- Performs other duties as required and listed in this position’s job description
- Notarizes signatures; obtains Kentucky Notary appointment
- This position reports to the City Clerk.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GEDHigh School diploma or GED
- Prior related experience
- Computer skills to perform this job successfully; an individual should have knowledge ofInternet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software
Interested candidates should apply online or submit a letter of interest, their resume, along with a completed job application by mail to the City of Erlanger Human Resource Department at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018 no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 5, 2020. Please visit http://cityoferlanger.com for online application or pdf version. For more information, contact the City Clerk at 859.727.2525.
The City of Erlanger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.