The NKADD is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill 3 full-time positions of Workforce Specialist – SNAP E&T/Medicaid CE Administrator providing oversight of SNAP E&T/Medicaid CE administrative work. Responsibilities include:
- Review of case management documentation for technical accuracy, program knowledge, and compliance
- Regular audits of documentation through providers as per state and federal regulations
- Participation in developing and monitoring corrective action plans vis-a-vis documentation and caseloads
- Some training responsibilities required as well as serving as a resource for case managers regarding compliance and technical knowledge
- Daily data entry and data system monitoring
- Other duties include record keeping, appropriate documentation, and meeting programmatic guidelines and time frames
This position also works closely with other Career Center employees on a daily basis.
A Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, sociology, or related field supplemented with at least one year of case management experience, preferred. A combination of training and experience which meets desired knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered. The ideal candidate for this position is a well-organized, self-starter that can build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues. Experience with KEE suite is a plus. Candidates must have a demonstrated record of accurate and timely reporting; properly documenting records and maintaining compliance standards; facility in working with various programs/technology; and the ability to collaborate well with partner agencies. Maintaining positive work relationships, as well as a professional demeanor are critical to success in this role.
Starting salary range from $34,000 annually.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
22 Spiral Dr.
Florence, KY 41042
Position open until filled. EOE. TDD 711.