The Aging and Disability Resource Center provides information on aging and disability programs and services in Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen, and Pendleton Counties. The Aging and Disability Resource Center is an initiative of the Older American’s Act. There is no fee for services provided by this program.
Services Offered Within The Program
- Information about local resources and support services
- Assistance with locating the most appropriate service(s) or community resource(s)
- Single point of entry for many public funded aging services such as home delivered meals, homemaking, personal care, and caregiver programs
- Screening for the Consumer Based Option component of Medicaid’s Home and Community Based Waiver (HCBW) Program
- Assistance with Medicare related issues and concerns
For more information, please contact the Aging and Disability Resource Center at 859.692.2480 or 866.766.2372 or email at .
Older Adult Resource Guide
This guide provides listings and explanations of providers and services in Northern Kentucky who cater to the needs of mature adults.
Helps families and friends find information about community services anywhere in the United States 9:00am to 8:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
Northern Kentucky Senior Guide
A publication of Senior Services of Northern Kentucky (SSNK) that provides resources for senior citizens in the Northern Kentucky area. For a copy, contact Senior Services of Northern Kentucky at 859.491.0522.